Friday, August 5, 2011

I'm back! So here's some art for you!

I got back from vacation on Tuesday, I hope you all enjoyed Cristian's blog post in my absence and I apologize for being so late with the entry this week.

This week, I thought that I would give you all a peak at the other types of artwork that Cristian does, since I can't show you pictures of the comic.
These paintings are from his figure drawing class last semester, let us know what you think!
Enjoy:



I know this blog is about a comic book, but hopefully you enjoyed the paintings nonetheless!
Also, make sure you go watch The Rise of the Planet of the Apes this weekend, we saw it last night and it was actually really well done and even gave a nod or two to the previous films.

Till next time everyone,

~Angelica P.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment