Thursday, July 28, 2011

Angie is on Vacation

Hello my fellow nerds and nerdettes! Angie is on vacation with her folks which equals me being sad, Cristian misses his Angie. Hence you have me doing this week's post, which equals you guys being sad. The written word is not my medium but I will do my best.


Just finished another page. YEAH! I just finished it right now, not 2 minutes ago. I'll check on it tomorrow with fresh eyes to try and catch any mistakes I may have made, I'll also want Mario and Keith to check for inconsistencies or things I can change up. Hopefully we'll have a sit down soon and go over some stuff. As of right now we seem to be on track to have the first issue finished for APE. Still not sure if we're going to make it to HyperCon. We haven't signed up yet. Which is probably my fault. I was thinking about going and selling some fan art but I'm not sure I'll have any time to create any being that I work full time now. BUT, throw out some ideas on what you'd like to see and I'll see if I can get them done on time.



Alright folks, enjoy what's left of the rest of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment