Friday, August 20, 2010

Quickie update but not an update about a quickie, you dirty people you

Hey folks, been REALLY busy. No worries, I'm alive and kicking. So as you can probably tell by now, no fun pictures, sorry kiddies!
But good news, I've turned in a rough version of the head in to the guys over at Super7, no details but proportions are there and big shapes. Just waiting for Super7 to turn in it back over to me and give me the ok to continue.
In other good news, long time friend of mine and I are working on a independent comic about nerds. It's coming along fast, we have the first issue mapped out with his versions of storyboards and I'm working with my set right now. I'll be working on the comic boards soon, within the next two weeks and then inking. We already have a few spots where we'll be selling it and I'll post those on here once that's confirmed and again when the first issue comes out.
So keep checking the blog and come buy a copy and if you don't like it.... tough nougies cause there's no refunds! I'll be blogging more frequently from now on cause I've asked my special lady to be my drill Sergeant and man she's rough.

Peace out my fellow geeks and nerds!

Ps. We'll be on geekspeakradioshow.com sometime next week, talking about our comic so come and check us out! Check back here for more info.

1 comment: